Little Smilers Studios was set up in 2006 by Alexandra Hayes. Her team are now multi award winning and she has since gained a reputation for producing unique, stylish and contemporary images that are affordable to everybody.
In 2017 Charlotte became the new owner of Little Smilers and will continue to make beautiful memories for all of our clients.
The studio also has a 100% customer excellence record and Charlotte and her team pride themselves on delivering outstanding customer services to all their clients and offer a full money back guarentee.
As well as specialising in children and newborn portraiture the studio offers a range of other services such as family portraits, pet portraits, photo shoot parties, commercial photography and tailored wedding packages.
Little Smilers has recently expanded the business by opening a brand new studio in Maldon which can now hold up to 20 people for large family shoots. It comes with full baby change facilities, easy parking, a gallery lounge and has full wheelchair access to all areas.
If we don’t have our own children we have been working with them since the age of 13, so there is no need to worry about experience with children of all ages. We also have years of experience of working in large corporate companies which enable us to provide to you the highest quality products, the best customer service and a reliable and friendly service. We do not take ourselves too seriously and love to have fun. Many of our clients return to us year after year and have become great friends with all of us.
Why use a professional photographer and studio:
- Training and experience Between us we have had a lot of it. Charlotte is a qualified member of the Masters Photography Association (MPA). Always make sure that your photographer is qualified to take your picture regardless of which studio you use
- Attention to detail Your session will be thought out and styled. Unlike family snapshots, when you book in your portrait session we will guide you on how to style the session. This will involve chatting through family personalities and cover what to wear and how to prepare. This single point can make a huge difference in how professional your images will look. We also offer suggestions and solutions that you haven’t seen or thought of and this will result in images that you may not have thought to capture
- You will be in the images In most families, there is a designated ‘photographer’and often it is Mum or Dad. This means that there are rarely any photos of parents in the albums
- Equipment we own a number of professional cameras, lenses, lighting equipment, computers, photographic applications and props. Regardless of how good your own camera or iphone is unfortunately the results will not be the same without a combination of all the above
- Photo Editing We can carefully re-touch your images. Adobe Bridge and Photoshop to ensure that your images are properly exposed, the colours are perfect and the image is polished to a professional level.
- Investing in your home One of the goals of most sessions is to produce images that will be enlarged and framed for the wall. This is an investment in your home and can enhance a room. You spend a lot of time and hard earned money furnishing your room, finishing it off with professional images of your family will bring it all together.
- Memories The number one reason to hire a professional photographer is that once that day is over or that time-frame has passed, it is a precious memory that has been captured. This is even more important for those moments that cannot be relived, like maternity images, newborn images and other important milestones. It is definitely worth hiring the best you can afford to capture those precious memories.
Find us on Facebook - https://m.facebook.com/LittleSmilers/
Directions and Opening Hours:
We are in Maldon, Essex near Morrisons and Dizzy Rascals.
From Morrisons car park, head straight over the roundabout towards Bicknacre. Immediately after exiting the roundabout take your immediate right into Knowles Farm. If you are travelling from Danbury/Bicknacre take the road on your left immediately before Morrisons roundabout.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9-5pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10-5pm